Note to Self
- Leech1s ✂️ after 29 June. ~ Leech1s seems to be working for some hosters for free, haven't checked all of them.. So, halted the deletion for now.
- I think you misunderstood. Br*zzers, B*ngbros, these are premium p*rn sites. You have to have premium paid subscription to download from these sites. But some leechers like cboxera, leech360, prem.link & some others lets you download these p*rn for free. That's what I wanted to include. Although after some testing, I feels like these aren't that great. Because the quality they provide for download is max 480p. Not worth the hassle. - version365 (talk)
- Ah, i see. Good thing i didn't bother, and thanks for telling me :)
I have the suspect that the newly-created Engin account is a dupe of HubTurkey. I've rollbacked the edit, but if you see any other edit that contradicts what was inserted feel free to permaban both accounts. In case this happens, i'll contact the HubTurkey people and ask them to stop or get the site removed from the lists for spamming.
By the way, do you want to talk to me over Discord from now on ? I feel like it takes too much time for us to reply to each other through here (and Reddit wouldn't be better). -H1dd3nM1nd (talk) 21:52, 3 June 2018 (UTC)
You now have bureaucrat powers, so you can ban vandals. Feel free to use that function. Also, i'll soon put up a notice to discourage people from using Multileech, so that guy stops doing crap.-H1dd3nM1nd (talk) 17:03, 9 June 2018 (UTC)
- I am seeing "Permission Error" on /wiki/Special:Block.. saying "The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Administrators" -Version365 (talk) 18:08, 9 June 2018 (UTC)
I have cleaned up all the dead sites, though i was thinking if we should delete OnLeech and EXRapidLeech as well. The former isn't used since March and the latter is infested with ads. Also, hope you find the latest page i created useful :) -H1dd3nM1nd (talk) 12:51, 15 June 2018 (UTC)
- I am fully with deleting ExRapidLeeech, it almost never works.. But with Onleech, I would say let's wait and see if it comes back online; as long as the site/domain is up, they might come back. -Version365 (talk) 12:54, 15 June 2018 (UTC)
- I wasn't around when the previous black-out occurred. What was the issue then? And yeah, I think a black-out would be beneficial for spreading info on this dictatorial law. -Version365 (talk) 11:37, 21 June 2018 (UTC)
- Oh, it's okay.. Did you enjoy the holiday trip though? --Version365 (talk) 06:49, 30 June 2018 (UTC)
Multilech and other stuff
(typo intended). If you type the correct site name anywhere on the site, you will get insta-banned and the edit not saved thanks to the blacklist rule i've just added. Not sure if it works well, but we'll eventually see. Also OnLeech hasn't been up since May, i think it is time to get rid of it altogether. -H1dd3nM1nd (talk) 15:05, 21 September 2018 (UTC)
- Good decision about that Multishit. Yeah, I agree about OnLeech.. it's sleeping for a long time. I say, remove it from the main listings; but add an entry in Todo list as a reminder to put it back in case they come back online. -Version365 (talk)